Thursday, March 18, 2010

AH week 2

Week 1 - 13,176 (started with)
Week 2 - 20,222 (current total)

Hey guys I know it's not Tuesday but decided to post today because I didn't have a whole lot of time this week to work the AH. Well as you can see I have made 7,046 gold for the few days that I actually did work the AH and I would say not bad. As we speak I have close to 300 things posted on the AH and have quite a few things that already have sold, so already starting a total for the upcoming week. I have not been canceling undercut auctions, atleast not yet. Here is a list of the things I have posted, hope this help you guys out.

- Green quality gems (20-25 of each color posted, post multiple times a day)
- Blue quality gems (2 gems of each one I post)
- Epic gems (1 of each cut I post)
- Netherweave bags (post 4 at a time, and sell them throughout the day)
- Frostweave bags (same as netherweave)
- Flasks (only posted 5 on Tuesday)
- Dragon's eye (1 per day, going for 115-155)
- Belt buckle (post 3 at a time and sell them throughout the day)
- Glyphs (selling the ones that I leveled with)
- Post blacksmith and Jc in trade (15g per epic cut, have 58 epic cuts and all ICC patterns)

No comments:

Post a Comment