Thursday, March 4, 2010

AH week 1

After working the Auction House this past week I end up with less gold than what I have started with, but with all good reasons. Started with 13,592 gold on day one (spent a lot of gold getting of p.saronites, ore, cloth etc I would say a good 25k gold was spent). After the week came to a end I ended up with 13,176 gold and the reason for the loss (besides what I had spent prior) is because I decided to level Alchemy and Inscription on my mage alt. Sure I spent some gold on the professions but in the long run it will pay off, even with prices going down on glyphs. Here is a list of the things I use to sell on the AH

1. Gems (epic / blue quality)
2. Bags (netherweave, soon to be frostweave)
3. Belt Buckles
4. Enchanting Scrolls
5. Dragon's eye (have a alt with JC)

Now I will be adding glyphs to the mix and I am looking foward to hitting the AH harder than ever, wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment